Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Instagram stories, IGTV, YouTube, Linkedin….It doesn’t matter where you look everyone is telling you that you need to be using video to be visible with your business. But for many people this is an absolutely daunting prospect especially with how and where to start and even just knowing the difference between them all.
Emily & Alan Braithwaite own Baylily Bell Tents & The Outside Bride, these two successful outdoor wedding brands have given so much experience in working with video to market and grow the businesses that they’re super keen to share all of their knowledge with you. In simple terms, the more you put onto the web, the higher your brand will soar up the rankings and video is top of the pile for this. Using YouTube alone has seen our rankings and enquiries soar way more than we’d imagined.
Through our mentoring sessions we are able to cover the following topics [ although this list is not exhaustive] and can tailor each session to your requirements.
- Setting up your channels
- Why is video in social media so important
- Which channels you should utilise for your business
- Knowing your customer
- Amateur vs professional editing
- Equipment you will need
- Strategising your content for the year
- When to go live
- Making it relevant to your niche
- Tips and advice to getting the best out of your videos
- Understanding each of the social media channels
- Developing a know, like and trust relationship with your customers
- Potential monetisation of your content
- Confidence tips for getting in front of the camera
Each online session lasts for approximately 90mins and will also include email support after the session for 30 days. You will come away with an action sheet created by us with your key action points to implement in your business so that you can hit the ground running with video marketing.